Looking to buy a small travel trailer (17-18' length).
Wanted: 2 good used R16 all-season tires for family car.
Please call Dinah at 250-539-4141
1995, excellent condition, seats 8. Only 118,000 km. What it's had (receipts from Butch at CVI auto): CVI Auto Delica tune (injectors and timing), rebuilt turbo, new snow/ice tires, new battery, new exhaust, new alternator. Runs great on bio. What it needs: nothing. Starts up and runs super smoothly. $6700 obo Jonathan
Selling my Honda Civic hatchback
Love it but I needed a larger vehicle for touring.
Comes with both a full set of all-season and winter tires- and after-market CD player and awesome soun-system.
Very good on gas
It's in Vancouver but am planning on bringing it to galiano in the near future so get in touch if you're interested.
Tanzer 26, second owner, well maintained, extensively equipped, including:
• near-new 9.9 Honda, extra long leg, well maintained, low hours
• well-proven dinghy with oars
• 3 anchors, spare sheets, dock lines, ropes, mooring lines
• 4 sails (including near-new spinnaker), cockpit reefing, sail covers
• 3 new fire extinguishers, flares, radar reflector
• 4 life jackets, 2 life rings
• compass and spare
• charts, chart table, etc.
• additional equipment and spares too numerous to list
Looking to buy a pair of wooden oars, if any have some they'd like to get rid of.
Hey! I'm looking for a bike in good condition, preferably road-style. I'm about 5'6".
Hi, I am a student working for the Conservancy and a jewelry artist in my spare time. I am planning on selling my work at the Saturday Market, but don't have a vehicle to get my jewelry and display there. If there are any other vendors out there that drive by Ellis road and could give me a lift (on whichever Saturdays suit you) I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!