This past weekend Martine and I were able to participate in a "Startup Weekend".
Now when you click "Add Items" you're taken to a single page where you can put up a "Post".
The calendar is $15- (plus postage) and may be ordered by phone at 250 539 5766, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or obtained at the Galiano Post office or Ixchel.
Tanzer 26, second owner, well maintained, extensively equipped, including:
• near-new 9.9 Honda, extra long leg, well maintained, low hours
• well-proven dinghy with oars
• 3 anchors, spare sheets, dock lines, ropes, mooring lines
• 4 sails (including near-new spinnaker), cockpit reefing, sail covers
• 3 new fire extinguishers, flares, radar reflector
• 4 life jackets, 2 life rings
• compass and spare
• charts, chart table, etc.
• additional equipment and spares too numerous to list
Have you been hearing more about Roller Derby lately? No, this is not your grandma's derby, which was more akin to WWE Wrastlin'.
If so, it's probably because the sport is taking the world by storm, from the gritty back alleys of the urban jungle, and now evidently, to the idyllic and picturesque hills in the sea ecology of the Gulf Islands.