NOW HIRING Casual and Regular Health Care Aide’s/Community Health Worker’s
We are an award-winning and accredited not-for-profit that helps people and improves lives through a range of programs and services, including being Island Health Authority’s sole provider of home support care in greater Victoria and the outer Gulf Islands. We offer a competitive salary and a rewarding, stimulating work environment.
To help us deliver compassionate, efficient, and quality Home Support care, we’re looking for energetic, positive Health Care Aide’s to join our Community Health Worker team.
• Health Care Aide or Resident Care Attendant Certificate, Nursing education or equivalent education as determined by the BC Care Aide & CHW Registry
• A valid Registry Number from the BC Care Aide & CHW Registry (www.cachwr.bc.ca)
• Current First Aid Certification
• Current WHMIS Certification
• Current FOODSAFE or Food Handler’s Certificate
• A valid driver’s license and vehicle
• Access to a phone, computer and internet
• Able to effectively use a computer and electronic devices
Please see our website at http://www.beaconcs.ca for full position descriptions and to Apply Now!