GALIANO CONCERT SOCIETY NEEDS YOU!!!!!
Galiano Concert Society volunteers for:
• Ticket sales coordinator
These positions must be filled by November 30, 2017!
This will be the last season for the Galiano Concert Society unless these positions are filled.
For more information about these positions, please visit our Galiano Concert Society Facebook page.
If you are interested, contact email@example.com
• Provides leadership to the Board of Directors
• Chairs meetings of the Board after developing the agenda
• Encourages Board's role in strategic planning
• Discusses issues confronting the organization
• Helps guide and mediate Board actions with respect to organizational priorities and governance concerns.
• Reviews any issues of concern to the Board.
• Monitors financial planning and financial reports.
• Plays a leading role in all planning
• Evaluates annually the performance of the organization in achieving its mission.
• Performs other responsibilities assigned by the Board.
• The creation and timely distribution of agenda for Board meetings and Association membership meetings (e.g. annual general meeting)
• The accurate recording and distribution of the minutes of Board of Directors meetings.
• The creation and maintenance of an up-to-date board planning calendar outlining matters to be on the board’s agenda over the course of a year.
• Maintenance of a full contact list of Board members including Board member appointment dates, term of appointments and Board member bios
• In the event the Secretary is unable to attend a meeting where minutes or notes are to be taken, it is the secretary’s responsibility to finds an alternate.
• The updating, maintaining and safe storage of the Association’s Minute Book6 and other legal documents
TICKET SALES COORDINATOR:
• Organize brochure for pre-season ticket sales
• Responsible for Printing of all tickets
• The creation and maintenance of up-to-date ticket sales in various categories
• Distribution of all tickets
• Organization of ticket door sales night of concert